Sunday, December 7, 2008

There's no time like the present.

Someday I’ll say no. or maybe. Or convince me. Or not now. This instant on thing is something to behold. I keep thinking sooner or later Its got to slow, take time to seduce each other, to caress each other, to feel every nerve twinging between us.

This time, there’s no time… we’re supposed to be somewhere else doing something else with someone else, not here, now, oh no. We slam (and literally at times) our together time in between, on our way to someplace where somebody expects us to be..

Next time, there will be time, next time I’ll take the moments to heat up before the clothes come off, next time it’ll be all soft and gentle and tenderness. Today I’ll take what I can get when I can get it… and I can’t be bothered with maybe, or convince me, or seduce me, or I’m not sure. I know what I want, he knows I know what I want, I know what he wants and oddly enough they seem to mesh just fine.

No comments: