Wednesday, November 26, 2008

look at me

He pushes me back on the bed, my hands locked above my head and my thigh cuffs adjusted to just above my knees and chained to the corners of the headboard. He’s nibbling on my breasts, the bustier still wrapped around me, nipping his way down to my pussy. I’m moaning, asking please eat me, please lick me, please taste me, but with the gag in my mouth it all sounds the same. His eyes light up in fascination as He watches me watching him, and when I blink, go to turn aways he tells me ‘oh, no, look at me. Look at me while I touch you. Look at me, while I lick you. Yes I know you’re getting ever closer but if you’ve won’t look in my eyes, I’ll stop and then you won’t get to come…that’s it baby girl, thats it… ‘And my breathing gets ragged as our eyes met, his hands on my body, his mouth teasing my clit and I dare not look away because he is indeed going…going… to … going to…make me oh god yes, going to make me … and hes nodding his head at me, all smiles, watching me because yes, he is going to Make. Me. COME… and I do, hard, screaming, moaning, panting, crashing over the wave inside me. God the man loves to make me come.

2 comments:

bdenied said...

oh I would love to eat you....ummmm

relevent married guy said...

Well, that is the fun part isn't it?
;)
Thanks for sharing.....