Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The first discovery

I can’t recall the words exactly. It got hazy, always does a little when I’m coming. I don’t really black out…at least I don’t think so. I just know that somewhere right after the explosion, I lose myself for a bit. I’m not even sure how long or where it is my mind goes. Just that things aren’t real clear. Add to that the fact my body will go right back up, triggering another climax and it becomes clearer why I can’t recall the actual words.

It started slow and we spent what seemed like days just kissing. I can’t recall ever being more nervous as his hands hit my skin. It was hot and he was taking his time as his touch stoked the fire. Patiently he unveiled my body, stroking with his hands and tasting with his mouth. My panties were wet with anticipation when we started; by the time they came off they stuck to my skin with my juices. The onslaught on my senses was intense, our eyes inches from each other as he manipulated my body.

He worked me into a frenzy, wet, ridiculously wet, all over his hand. My breathing turned ragged, pushing the adrenaline surge inside ever higher. Played my body like a fiddle, he did and then hit the high note… I came hard for him that first time. He was entranced, watching me, and I blushed, I do recall that. It’d been a long time since I had shared that with someone. His mouth was on mine and I felt a light touch against my clit, pulling slightly away. I whimpered and pleaded; “Don’t stop, feels good, please don’t stop…” (at least that’s what I think I said)

His eyes widened as he whispered in my ear… Something along the lines of “Oh god girl, Let me guess, You’re multiple” I wish I could recall the exact words but its hazy. I will never forget his face, he was so amazed. I got self conscious and nodded; My grad school education left me and all I could utter was “uh-huh.” That’s when it really started getting hot – and from there it was just one discovery after another; to this day there are still surprises.

2 comments:

bdenied said...

wet women who drench the sheets are very hot.....if I must drown in life let it be inbetween the legs of a woman gushing her wetness all over me..

Anonymous said...

It was Oh my God girl you're multiple aren't you, followed by cool with a confident smirk