Monday, November 3, 2008

Taking him over

He gave over to me so quickly. The man everyone knew who took care of things, did it all, the one who down to the last detail anticipated everyone’s needs, just disappeared. The feel of his body against me as he kissed me, once, twice, three times, one kiss running into another. A whisper in my ear, ..use me… as he pulled me down on top of him, letting go. Slight disbelief on my face as he willingly put his hands over his head and crossed them, telling me to take him… another kiss, my blood boils and my mind surges with ideas, just how I want him, need him, and tonight, will have him.

Patience has never been my strong suit and it shows as I pull his shirt buttons free from the buttonholes, nibbling on the skin I reveal underneath. He’s looking a little off-balance as my mouth wanders across his body, but I’m reluctant to slow down, I have no intention of letting him change his mind. Once I have him stripped to his waist, I reach for our cuffs, buckling them on his wrists, snapping the two together over his head and clipping them to the bed. My hands get slightly more aggressive touching him, he’s a touch ticklish and takes a couple of deep breaths as my hands run over his sides. My mouth runs along his waist as I slowly unbuckle his belt, nibbling as I go, pushing his denims down off his hips. He willingly helps me by raising up his bottom, letting me pull them off his body leaving him naked. Ankle cuffs come out next, one for each ankle clipped to the corner of the bed. All I can think of as my eyes roam his body is that this time the only thing he’s going to be able to take care of now is me.

My hands running against his hard body, fluttering over his nipples, caressing the crease along his hips. I blow hot air against his cock and get a groan in reply. I wrap my mouth around his cock knowing it makes him wild, the feel of him deep in my mouth, my throat sucking him in. When I pull back off of his cock, he’s looking content. He thinks this is going to be a sweet soft adventure, but I’ve got other ideas. The head of his cock held still in my mouth, I fasten a harness to him. It’s a simple device, pulling his balls slightly away from his body, with leather cock straps behind and in front. It’s a rather nicely wrapped package all done, but I retighten the straps, much tighter than really needed, just so I know he’s all secure. I pull out a teeny padlock, and seeing it he knows his collar is next. Having him collared beneath me is something I crave everyday but can’t often indulge. The click of the lock on the collar triggers a wave of wet under my skirt as well as a twitch of his cock.

With him set where I want him, I can pull off the starched oxford I’m wearing revealing my nipples peeping out of my strapless ‘push me up’ bra. While the sheer nylons & garter belt stay on, the skirt and teeny scrap of lace I call my panties come off. Straddling his waist, I push my slit up against his cock head as I sit, soaking his balls with my wetness. He gets a good view of my cleavage when I lean over him, flicking my tongue against his hard nipples. I pull on them a little, watching his eyes widen as I suck on them and then tug the little nubs with my teeth. His hard knob is rubbing against me, and I slide back and forth on it, the friction teasing me as much as him, I can feel myself opening up a little more each time, getting slicker as I go. The subtle rocking of his hips feels good, but that will have to wait,

I slide up his body, bringing my pussy up almost against his chin and then readjust to sit on his face. His tongue is reaching for me before I’ve settled, licking up one side and down the other. Lowering myself further, I let my weight shift off my legs and onto his face. The pressure and angle gives me the control on where his tongue can reach. He’s a little restless beneath me so I lift myself up just an inch or so, let him get a breath or two of air.. He’s found that sweet spot on my clit with his tongue and I let my body drop back down against his mouth and he goes from flicking it to sucking on it and back again. He’s getting me going, I can feel myself getting wetter as I begin to hump his face. The man has a talented tongue, I shift and tell him to tongue fuck me, feel him darting between my legs, I’m wet and I want so much more.

Moving back down I sit on top of his hard restrained cock. I love it when he fills me, I’m rocking my hips against him enjoying the ride. Waves are building inside me and his eyes are wide, seeing that I’m wrapped around his cock, but only getting part of the sensation due to tightness of his harness. I play with my nipples, pulling them out of my pushup bra, twisting them a little, rubbing back and forth against the hard peaks. I feed one then the other to him telling him to suck them hard, and he does. His are tight little nubs as I start playing with, tweaking them. From behind me out of his sight I grab the nipple clamps, pull the nubs hard and snap the clamps on one then the other. I tug the chain between them as I’m riding his cock, getting that slight gasp from him. He loves the pain and hates it at the same time.
I’m getting ever closer to coming, can feel it building, my hips are going ever faster. His attempts to match my rhythm with his hips is met with resistance, there’s not enough slack in the chains on the cuffs, his legs are pulled almost as tight as the straps around his cock. Knowing he wants more adds to my excitement, I can see it on his face which is still wet with my juices. And then the wave inside overtakes me, I explode against him, slamming my body onto his.

Falling forward against him I hear a low moan as his nipple clamps get pushed and tweaked beneath me as I lay against his chest. A smile travels across my face when I realize what’s causing his reaction. I don’t help relieve the pain when I slide further forward, invading his mouth with my tongue kissing his as my hands find the chain and tug some more agains his poor nubs. I rise and am almost off the bed before I release his nipple chain, his body arching to avoid the pain, as he’s muttering please, please… I’m not really sure if he’s begging me to please stop or please keep going.

No comments: