Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Being Used

His voice, all throaty and rough in my ear. “Right now I’d just be using you to get off, and that’s not fair to you” The air, already hot & sweaty, suddenly carries an electrical charge between us.

- Maybe, just maybe, I get off sometimes just getting fucked - is what I’m thinking but not a word of it comes out of my mouth. I just tilt my head ever so slightly and my eyebrows go up as I reach for his face, my tongue darting into his mouth. We connect ever so tightly, a slight sucking sound as I pull my mouth off his and whisper “says who?”

Not sure who lunged first at the other, just know that the next round of tongue wrestling was well underway when it became obvious we had way too many clothes on. Quick frantic movements from both of us, popping the waistband buttons and unzipping the jeans as he murmers, “turn around, I want you from behind”

The jeans still half on, my foot almost gets caught up in the tiny string side of the damp semi-sheer red bikini panties as I turn and disrobe at the same time. His denims just barely down over his ass, he grabs my hips and pulls me up against his cock.

I’m ready for him, getting ever wetter just waiting for him to be inside me. Thinking about how that connection, that hot pressure inside my pussy just thrills me every time. The first time, the next time, the 100th time, the last time. Doesn’t matter because I just crave his cock inside my body.

He pushes against me, and I guide his cock to the exact spot, lining his thrusting up with the sweet spot inside. My half dressed situation is ignored as I concentrate on the sensations flowing through me while flicking my clit back and forth. His breathing hot and heavy into my ear, telling me “this is going to be fast, oh god, so wet, so tight”

“yes… yes please…oh god yes” is about all I can manage to spit out because I’m playing with myself, the wave starts small but I can feel it start to flow inside me. His hands on my hips, pushing and pulling me however he wants, using my body for his own sweet release.

A groan in my ear and he slams our bodies together hard, spraying hot come inside me. I pinch and twist my clit and trigger my body to respond as well. I want to scream, I can feel it surge, like an electrical current right through me, and then I’m coming around his cock.

I don’t know how long it was, a moment, a minute, fifteen minutes? I just know when I became coherent I realized only my one leg was bare. Our clothes, instead of being thrown about the room, were still hanging on our bodies. It was fast, it was furious, it was another great fuck.

Its months later and I’m still not sure who was using who that night.

No comments: