Thursday, February 12, 2009

An Evening To Remember

Endorphins running amuck, I could barely move afterwards. I was swollen, I was sure of it. I dripped all over the sheets. I could feel sweat running through my hair, my skin was bursting with sensation and I was beyond elated. His hands kept sliding over my skin, I felt deliciously appreciated. I was totally sated, every pore of my skin bursting with satisfaction.

He was smiling, almost giddy as we curled up together afterwards. His tongue was darting in and out of my mouth; I swear he would have devoured me If it was possible. We had had wild monkey sex, incredible marathon sex, all evening long. Oh a spot of rest here and there, some water to keep us from total dehydration, but overall our main activity for the those four hours was getting some and how.

I‘d had him in bondage, fucking him at my own leisure. I’d had his balls between my feet and stood over his head hanging off the edge of the bed forcing him to eat me. I’d taken his ass with not just one toy but two. I’d tugged on his nipples til they were sore. I’d sat on his face and then fed him my tits. Got him hard in my mouth and brought him to the edge without granting him release.

He’d marked my body with bites, had me sit on his lap while fucking me, had teased my clit with an electric toothbrush of all things. He’d put his hand inside my slit and licked my hot button with his tongue. His cock seemed huge as he throat fucked me and then again when he had me doggy style. He slid ever so slowly and softly into my body til I about screamed wanting release; he’d taken me on my back and growled when his hot come surged into my pussy. Oh yeah, it was quite the evening.

3 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

Noew here is a post for all the "one handed" readers

bdenied said...

when I come down from the ceiling I shall write a comment....fucking hot is all that comes to mind right now

SexyLilMissus said...

BD, it was a wild and wonderful evening, definitely hot.

SS, hopefully they're getting off as much as we did.