Sunday, February 8, 2009

Immediate Gratification

Boytoy's back. He's been gone a little while and I've been remiss in his absence about keeping current here. So I decided I best do both at once. I can punish him for being gone and get my needs taken care of. So I apologize for the spelling errors and stream of thought sentences.

You see, I have him collared and hands chained to his collar. Laid across my bed and naked to boot. Cook hard and definitely wanting. myself, lace bra holding my tits up while i sit on his cock, feet curled up under his balls and type. Poor boy he can see my ass but not touch it, I can squeeze his cook, twist his balls and he has no choice but to take it.

Fuck him hard. Then when hes about to pop - stop and feed him all the juice that has collected in my slit, wipe my body against his beard, knowing that when I sit down on his cock again (like I am now) all he can smell is my juices all acrosss his face while I use his chest as table and milk his cock with my pussy. I do so like to torment the boy toy. and yes I am indeed doing this as I type. I have him and not sure I'll let him go anytime soon.

The real question is will I let him come tonight or make him wait til tomorrow. Gotta go. got some fucking to do....

No comments: