Saturday, January 31, 2009

Insatiable Addiction

I have become addicted to coming. Coming on you, coming for you, coming with you, coming while thinking of you. The drought is over and how. I come on your hands, as you flick my clit til the gasp rushes out from deep in my throat. Addicted to the feel of your hand inside me. Hooked on the feel of your face between my smooth thighs, nestled deep inside my slit. Craving the feel of your face buried in my pussy. wanting your hot hard cock inside my wet box. Addicted to the thrusts of you inside me, the tweak of my nipples, the taste of you on my tongue. Wanting it, craving it, addicted to it… it’s a craving that constantly stays with me, no matter how much I indulge myself, I always want more.

2 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

That is not an addiction-Just a very healthy attitude. Wish more people (men and women) had your addiction. Of course there would be fewer blogs. everyone would be too busy fucking.

bdenied said...

well by all means cum again