Friday, January 16, 2009

A Question for BigBoy

Hey There, BigBoy. Its Me. You Busy? Guess what it is I want… Oh yeah baby I’m in the mood. I wanna fuck you, but that’s not all I wanna do. I wanna feel your mouth on my nipples, sucking and feeding off my chest. I want to have my nipples tweaked, pulled, nibbled on, sucked so hard they are like rocks, aching with every move I make.

I wanna put my legs on your shoulders, wrap them around you. Put your face between my legs and have you tongue me for ages. I wanna feel your tongue inside me, lapping up my juices, making me ache with pleasure. I want to feel your cock between my tits, rubbing against my lips, feel it inside my mouth with the smooth skin rubbing against my cheeks.

I wanna feel your cock between my legs, sliding against my pussy, making me so hot and wet inside. All that yes, but most of all I wanna get fucked. I wanna fuck you long and hard and slow and soft, in and out and all over again. I wanna feel that long thick hard hot cock inside me. I wanna ride you to ecstasy.

I wanna feel your body hot and hard and hevy behind me, above me, working in and out of me. I want you to fuck me so bad. Yes, I really need it bad. I wanna get fucked fast and hard. I wanna get fucked out of my mind, to feel that big hard incredible hunk of a cock inside my warm wet pussy, I need to get fucked. I’m craving the feeling of your body inside mine...

I wanna get fucked by you, BigBoy. What do you think about that?


* This particular piece was written in 1986, fell out of a time capsule I was going through. Thought you might enjoy it just the same.

1 comment:

Pet Owner said...

OK that was hot as hell!!! You are a great writer!