Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A former "Friend with Benefits" resurfaces.

Its been forever since he’s laid his eyes on me. We’ve been in touch; he has known me for a very long time and thinks he has me figured out. Who I was, where I’ve been and where I might be willing to go. But he is so wrong. I’m not who he thinks I was, not the wild young thing with nothing to lose, soft scalloped edges full of frills and excitement.

Not that he is completely wrong mind you. That girl is who I was long ago. Pieces of her remain inside to pop up at the strangest moments. The little insecurities showing, the bitter edges rough, the spiteful pieces left behind after someone had smashed my soul on the rocks. I haven’t healed from all of it to recover that tender hearted hopeful girl I used to be. Most of the wounds have scabbed over however, and I’ve found a certain strength in dealing with the pain, coming through the fire mostly intact. Oh yes, he knows where and who I had been, but he’s made assumptions on who I am now and how I will be, and he is so wrong.

I’ll let him have his illusions, the sugary sweet memories, for the moment. I know it’s wrong; I could correct him with just a small amount of effort. Soon enough those rose colored glasses will fall off and he’ll get a sense of how off the mark he really is. He wants an adventure; A nice safe excursion on the slightly wild side. I know that, even if he hasn’t admitted it to himself. I’m willing to give him a trip on the wild side for sure, but it definitely isn’t the vanilla spice he thinks he’s getting.

If he is fool enough to put himself out there, I’ll take him for a ride and it will be much more than he bargained for. He’ll be looking to sooth his soul; myself I’ll be after filling my own needs, and they aren’t what he assumes they’ll be. He’ll make a pass or maybe two if I ignore the first one, then I’ll take him up on the offer. I’ll twist it all to fit my own desires; If he loses control and gets slightly burned in the process I’m not going to be regretful – He wants something different from his everyday life and I can give it to him without a doubt.

He’ll get a few things he wanted; a little necking, some heavy petting, maybe the start of some sweet soft sex, a laugh or two. But where he’ll be thinking I’m content I’ll be just starting the ride. Get him hot and bothered again, feed him my pussy, have him asking for more and thinking he’ll get it. Bargain once or twice with him and just when he thinks He’s got it under control, he’ll find himself snared in my web, his hands tied to the bed.

There is nothing like having a hot hard man horny as hell trying to convince you to let him go, let him get on top, let him in. He’ll enjoy it, his cock in my mouth, my pussy smothering his face, force feeding him my nipples as I slide up and down against his hardness. He’ll be in heaven until he realizes he’s given up enough control so its all up to me. He’ll eat pussy til I am sated; I can ride him or not; tie his balls tight and attach the string to the end of the bed so every move he makes can bring on serious pain.

I’ll tell him to fuck me tied to the bed, or I’ll let him go and he’ll just have to do without. Flex my hips back and forth; sliding him deep into me, knowing every tug up is a pull on his balls, every pull down a momentary respite from the pain. Turn myself around on his face, smothering his whining with my slit, burying his face in my juices. Force him to lick me or drown, offering to get up only when he’s gotten me off. I’ll be watching his balls get darker as the ties tightens, briefly licking his cock just to get him close and then backing off. Get myself some ice water and relax a little before returning to him. Use the ice on his cock, getting him oh so cold, and then sliding my hot wet pussy over him. Oh yes, he’ll be complaining one moment and in heaven the next.

I’ll slide a collar on his neck, closing it with one of my teeny tiny locks, cuff each arm and agree to let him come in my hot snatch only if he let me clip the cuffs to the collar. Fortunately I have more than one of those little locks. If he disagrees, I can get myself off with a toy lying on his chest and he can lie there til I want him gone or he agrees to let me take him; His choice.

Once I have him, hands useless and cock deep inside me, I intend to cut the string holding his balls to the bed and ride him til he fills me with hot come. He’ll be in bliss til I straddle his face again and give him no choice about cleaning up his mess. Fortunately we’ll have time for him to come around to my way of thinking, I won’t need to rush off anywhere and since he’s not supposed to be here no one will come looking for him here.

Oh yes I’ll give him a walk on the wild side, that’s for sure. It’s just not the one he thinks it’s going to be. He’s looking for a slightly naughty girl to keep him company; not a wild wanton woman who wants much more than vanilla spice. He has no clue who I am, not really. It’s going to be interesting watching him figure it out.

1 comment:

bdenied said...

that is hot...so very hot...especially sitting on his face afterwards...I wish more girls would get turned on by doing that