Monday, January 5, 2009

Boytoy's request

The first time he whispered it I didn’t expect it. Sporting a strap-on? Now there’s a road I hadn’t traveled…yet. As in tying a cock, seated in leather, against my body. As in bending him over and having him ask for it. As in pushing cool lube inside him, playing with his ass while he holds himself open for me. As in pressing against him and sinking into him. As in hearing him moan for me. As in hearing him plead for me… please please please. As in fucking with his body enough to fuck with his head, so he’s not sure if he wants it to stop, or to go on, as in end the pain, or stretch it out.

Oh yeah, and then while I’ve got his cock in my mouth he mentions it again, having me fuck his ass with one of my toys while sucking his cock. Which leads to some very mixed images flowing through my brain, my toy slowly piercing his asshole, his body shaking and breath coming hard, him holding his legs up out of the way while he watches me take him. Taking him hard, rubbing my clit against the harness, watching the emotions flicker across his face. He’d be mine in a way he’d never been before.

One day, just casually asking me if I would fuck him with a strap-on. So gently asked, slipped into the random sex talk we have, easily dismissed. Except this is not the first time he’s mentioned it. It sticks in my mind because he’s got a different look on his face – like he’s hesitant to ask. Late that night, my body curled around his. I bump his ass with my hips as he mutters "um hum." I whisper in the dark ‘you’d let me wouldn’t you?’ he pulls me harder against his ass and tells me "oh yes – please be gentle."
And the thought rolls in my mind again we’re going to go down this road if the trip lasts long enough.

No comments: