Saturday, January 2, 2010

Notes for the Borrowed Boy while on Vacation:

Shave your balls. When she asks tell her you’re trying to make her happy. You don’t want all the chafing. You’re cooler with out all the hair trapping the heat. You’re more comfortable swimming. I don’t really care what you tell her but shave, and keep yourself shaved.

I want you to get yourself off every morning. Preferably in the shower, but wherever if that won’t work. I want you to picture yourself kneeling on the floor, wanking away with your face in my snatch. I want you to come hard, spraying the shower wall. If you shower more than once a day, then you should come more than once a day. Nope, this is not optional. I want you to come at least once everyday you’re away from me.

I want you to buy yourself a collar. No need to wear it, but I want you to buy it while on vacation with your wife and keep it with your clothes. I want you to look at it every time you change and think about how it will feel when I put it on you. I want it to have at least one connection point for a leash, preferably more for other things.

I want you to spend one day without any boxers/briefs on. I want to know your cock and balls are naked under your pants. I’d like you to get dressed up and take your wife out someplace nice that day, so you can feel the smooth fabric of your dress pants slide against you. Taking her dancing the same night will get you bonus points with me.

I want you to take one day and cheerfully let her make every decision. Where you go. What you eat. How to spend the money. When to nap and when to work. Take this day to serve her…. As in she shouldn’t have to wait in line, shouldn’t have to want something from across the room, and shouldn’t have to deal with any work whatsoever. Take this day and be totally pussy-whipped with out grief or bitterness.

I want you to make a list of the ways you can serve me - when you’re with your wife. Be creative. Be truthful. Be inventive. Be ready to carry them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this a lot. I'm always looking for ways a woman can effectively dominate a married man (me) who is out of her physcial reach most of the time. Love your blog.

DD