Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm screwed

Yes, in that totally overwhelming way that keeps my brain from functioning and almost any subject that crosses my mind turns into a flash of the adventure which then stops the current subject from consideration…. While my outside may be calm and collected, Able to function as it does everyday – inside pieces are still melting, feeling the fullness, seeing the eyes as the explosion happens, memory of the feel of the hardness growing in my mouth, the tender touch that explodes, the slightly swollen mouth from passionate kisses, the feel of tongue between my legs, strong hands on my waist and hips, sheer strength supporting me, body betraying every sensible thought, one explosion after another repeating, dampness between my legs. And although its meant to calm the need, a little leads to more, and then again, and the appetite grows when it was expected to be fulfilled. Craving, blood pulsing and wanting more although the body knows its had enough, the mind goes ravenous. Oh yeah, totally fucked

No comments: