Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am his Slut

I am his slut. His fucktoy. He knows it. I’ll do anything to wrap my hungry horny pussy around his cock, around his face. I’ll give him whatever he wants if he’ll just fuck me, suck me, and make me scream. I’ll shed my panties and keep myself clean shaven if that’s what he wants… take the toy he sent me in the mail and keep myself fucked on his toy until he says I can stop. Let him feel me up and go wanting and whimpering after him. Offer my nipples up to be squeezed, to be clamped, to be tweaked. Beg for him to slap my clit until I come. Wait naked for him while he goes out with friends. Fuck myself with his toys while he snaps photos of me. Let him tie me to the bed and tease me all night. Throat fuck his cock while chained on my knees at his feet. Blindfold me and give me to a friend to be fucked. Bind my tits tight and hands behind my back, leaving me helpless as he takes me. Dangle weights from my pussy lips and nipple clamps. Use my hair to capture me, tied to a hook deep in my ass. Fuck me as I’m tied and helpless over the back of the couch. Take me and use me, come on my tits, in my mouth, on my ass. Anything he wants, just take it. I’m his toy, his cumslut, his wench, his slave, his fucktoy, yes indeed I am his slut.

1 comment:

bdenied said...

well that was hot. Im not much into female submission but I have to admit that was a hot post