Monday, July 27, 2009

oh what a feeling

He had me on my back, devoured me with his mouth, indulged me with his hands, nibbled at my lips, and I thrust my tongue down his throat. I rode his hips, while his mouth sucked on my tits. He took me from behind, pulling my body into his...

He slides inside, it only takes seconds to hear him growl about how he loves that reaction, everytime he enters my body, the involuntary gasp I give as the hard heat of him invades my pussy. Every moment leading up to his cock fucking me, I think about how it will feel, how I crave it, want it, need it…and then when I get it – oh yeah, I’m not surprised he gets a reaction. He’s bigger than he thinks he is, the girth of him stretching me. And those days when he’s delayed me and denied me, making me wait, on the edge of explosion – inside I’m so tight, so ready that when he couples with me, he’s being gripped snug inside my pussy from the very get-go, bringing him closer so much quicker. Oh fuck, yes indeed.

No comments: