Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spoiled

Spoiled is knowing I shouldn’t indulge you but do. Taking one of those pie-in-the-sky fantasies that excites you and finding a factor in them to bring to life. Taking something I know inflames you and playing on it. Toying with it, toying with you and then finding a way, no matter how small to explore it with you.

Spoiled is being somewhere we shouldn’t be; looking all innocent on the outside while we both know theres so much more to play amongst us. Brushing against your hard cock and wanting it inside me no matter what the time of night or day. Spoiled is being at my sexual peak and being able to explore it and enjoy it.

Spoiled is wearing the lacy things you bought for me, even when I’m somewhere else with someone else – and making sure you know it. Spoiled is drowning my panties from the phone call you make in the middle of the day panting in my ear til you come for me.

Spoiled is spending a weekend on autopilot during the daylight hours – so That I can literally fuck you for hours at night, sliding up and down on your cock til sheer exhaustion takes over. Spoiled is knowing it’s the wrong place, the wrong time, the wrong person… and still having you til we both can’t move.

Spoiled is knowing it’s a five day excursion with dozens of others – and still managing to sit on your face for hours, suck your come down my throat, fuck you in a dozen different positions, and want it (and have it) all again the next night.

Spoiled is getting off with friends just feet away, a silent furious fuck, and knowing you smell like sex when you go to hang out with your buddies afterwards. Spoiled is telling someone they can’t have me – and knowing its because You’ve already screwed me beyond belief.

Spoiled is coming hard, with my thighs wrapped around your face; Its exploding over your hand inside my slit; Its becoming your fucktoy for the night; its discovering still another way to contort our bodies til the shattering waves inside overcome me.

Spoiled is having your cock inside me; feeling you twitch as you come, and having you clean me with your mouth afterwards. Spoiled is having my toes sucked as you play with my g-spot and tweak on my nipples; spoiled is having a new toy for us to play together with; Spoiled is the lack of shyness while sharing our bodies.

Spoiled is having you wrapped around me as I sleep; waking with your cock inside me; falling asleep while Still coming down from a climax; eating me out after my shower, tossing me on the bed for a furious fuck before work; and knowing tonight we can do it all again.

Spoiled is a strange room in a foreign city; being pampered like a princess and treated like a queen; escaping for a weekend where we can forget who we are and enjoy who we’d like to become. Spoiled is living the fantasy once again.

Spoiled is what I’d like to give you; spoiled is what you’ve made me. God help the next boytoy to come along because he’ll never spoil me half as well.

No comments: