Saturday, August 23, 2008

Question and answer

… He asked me what I wanted. A million little scenes play through my head before I find the words. Him, naked… for start. Love to pull those denims off him, nibble his nipples as the shirt comes off, lick along the waist of his jeans, see his precome wetting his jockey shorts. His smooth body under the bottoms, his balls all tightend up , his hard cock bobbing about. Him hot, horny, hard and mine.

What I told him however was a little softer. Most men freaked when they met a woman who thought about sex like they did. Too many playmates bail when they realize I’m not pretending; I want to fuck and suck and lick as much if not more than they do. I can be clueless at times but this one I was drawn to, had stalked for far too long to let him slip away now. I told him I want him – to be all mine – today, tonight, tomorrow. To let the rest of the world, the rest of his life disappear while he was here.


He nodded and locked the door behind him. He had a choice – so far – as to what happened. That would shift shortly...

No comments: