Monday, August 18, 2008

The Boytoy

I can’t get the boytoy out of my mind. The tight skin over his swollen balls covered with shaving cream, pulling his cock left, right, up down, shaving him clean. Rinsing him off, the feel of his hard cock rubbing against my pussy. Sliding across my clit, twitching just moments from coming and I pull away. Raw hunger in his eyes, hot tongue twisting with mine in my mouth,. The heat steaming off him and the craving, feel his heartbeat going up with his body plastered against mine. Pushing him away, denying what he craved, waiting til I‘d gotten mine before even considering letting him inside me.

His mouth on my body, sucking my clit, bringing me off again and again; meanwhile his hard cock waves in the breeze waiting for attention. Thrusts inside me once, twice, three times, then pushed away to pleasure me with his mouth again. Sucking my juices off his cock, sucking him hard deep in my throat. Harder and deeper his cock goes, him on his knees starting to shake, oh god he feels it building but then with a loud pop I pull my mouth off him, leaving him to hump the air, whimpering, wanting more.

What did he expect? A quiet afternoon for two? He could get that elsewhere. Me, I wasn’t interested in simple straight sex. Its not like I hid it, a secret life I only dug out on special occasions. Instead everyday conversations were laced by small references to the leather, the chains, the power exchange of control. Anyone who really listened, who had a slight interest could pick it up; I didn’t hide it well. The chase, the tease, all leading up to the ultimate release. Yes, more effort required than romancing the average woman but in the end well worth it. I didn’t want him to feel pleasure, I wanted him to shiver and shake and crave it; To hold back, deny himself, so long that when he finally let go his mind would swirl, his legs collapse, his entire body convulse.

There had been others. Neither of us were children, we’d traveled a few roads; experienced a few things off the beaten track. Something about our chemistry fed into the whole equation. What I expected to be good went beyond description. The memories keep playing in my brain, can’t escape them. Curiosity of what should have been a sensual adventure had taken a deep twist far beyond expectations. From the beginning it was never just plain sex. Too many fantasies before hand, thought we might live up to some of them but it amazes me even now how we surpassed even the most ourageous thoughts I’d had.

That first time I took him, told him he couldn’t come in my mouth, licked him and tongue bathed his cock, had his balls in one hand and my finger on his ass, the head of his prick deep in my throat as he tried so hard to hold back. I kept pushing him, a steady rhythm building, pressure on his bottom and suction with my mouth. His knees shaking as his tried to tell me how close he was, how he couldn’t stop it, please, he was going to… no matter what I’d said before he was going to come, come in my mouth, wouldn’t let him pull out, there was no pulling back, oh god, please, help him. He was trying so hard to respect my request and I was centering all my attention on his sex; too many conflicting signals for him and then the waves just overwhelmed him and shot his wad down my throat. Seconds later his legs giving way, couldn’t support himself, just plain worn out from the effort expended.

It was off the charts intense and that was just the beginning. He always came across as a top in mixed company, the first time he crossed his hands over his head and told me to use him my pulse went up and I hadn’t even touched him yet. Having him as my boytoy, my service boy, there to please me was divine. Sitting on his face for hours at a time, just letting my weight go and fucking his face, knowing he was surrounded by my body feeling the pressure and the heat, dependant on my whims as to how much air he actually would get. My heels digging into his side as he lay trapped beneath me, licking me, sucking on my clit, bringing me closer and closer to climax. Explode, collapse, and curl up against him knowing his cock is still hard and wanting while I am content.

He’d hold me, taste me, please me for hours. In turn, I indulged him… in my way. Sitting against him in the recliner. Rubbing his hard cock against my wet slit, sliding back and forth on him. His breathing harder behind me all the time, hands pulling at me, as his cock gets oh so close to entering me. The pleading in my ear as he tweaks my nipples and nibbles my earlobe, asking me please, wants to wrap his cock with my wet pussy, wants to be inside me, wants to bury himself in me.

When I lift my self off him, he turns me and starts suckling on my nipples, fingers probing lower to find my little magic button. Quickly flicking against my clit, sucking harder on my nipple, he’s taking me ever closer to climax. Lifts me up onto his lap, tongue twisting with mine twisting my nipples and that does it, I want him, hard between my legs, buried in me. Slide over him, feel the heat between us, all slick and wet, lean back into him, let him him expend the effort to move us, thrust up into me. Between that and the flicking of my clit, I’m getting close, ever closer to coming. His eyes on mine, darkening as he’s not far behind me. I love to watch him come, his face so expressive as it overtakes him, he loses control for just a few seconds. Cock twitches inside my flooded body which puts me over the threshold and I slam myself down on him as the spasms hit.

We’ve taken over the place, in the tub, the bed, the floor, the sofa… ah yes. the sofa. There I took his cock in my mouth, hardened it and let it bob loose while he pleasured me. See the craving in his eyes and then I took him. Took his ass and made it mine, fucked him with my hand while he whimpered for me. Moaned as I took his cock and wrapped my mouth around it. Timed the fucking of my face with the thrusting into his ass, thoroughly taking him over. Start to feel him shake, his hips meeting every movement, harder, faster, and then I broke away… leaving him hard, fucking nothing, gulping air trying to find some control. His eyes meeting mine, tongues twisting between us, its written on his face just how much he craves belonging to me.

His balls shaved clean, nothing under the denims, he’s meeting me in public after being apart. Under his breath he whispers how he wants to have my mouth on him, get hard in my mouth, bury his cock in my throat, would I indulge him in this? He was willing to work for it, knowing every pleasure has its price.

Afterwards he’s always careful with me, taking care my needs are met, I’m comfortable and if not doing whatever to get me there. Slides underneath me to lick my thighs clean of his sticky come, suck every sticky drop out of me, tongue bathe me clean before any clothing touches my skin. He treasures me, helping me dress, getting me ready for where ever it is I need to be. On his knees in front of me, Collar locked around his neck, getting me off with his mouth just one more time before we go. Rises and I press my hand against his hardness, put myself back together before we leave.
.

No comments: