Monday, August 25, 2008

His weekend begins

He’s due home before long – and this is supposed to be his night. So when I come through the door I know I only have a short amount of time to be where he expects me to be, how he expects me to be. When we started all this playing around, I never thought we’d get so deeply into it, but its really paid off. Our sex life is through the roof awesome, the only drawback is I don’t dare swap stories with friends about it, they’d never understand and one is his sister.

Directly to the bedroom, off come the work clothes. A quick shower, and I’m looking at the clock when I pop out of the bathroom and head to our closet. Tonight is the mini skirt – little bitty plaid pleated skirt. I’d never wear this out anywhere. Well not anywhere I knew anyone. It covers me… but barely. We’v altered it a tad – Instead of the zipper up the back, we have replaced it with tiny snaps, about a bizillion of them, or so it seems as I’m trying to snap them up behind me. I grab the white push up bustier next, only has half cups and is strapless, but actually is more supportive than some other bras I have. There’s at least two dozen bones holding me straight, and lacing is a bit tricky but I’ve learned over the years a trick or two to getting a really tight fit with it. Tuck the ends under the waistband of the skirt and grab our toybox out of the closet.

The white leather collar spills out as I grab the thigh cuffs first. These are tricky, need to be pretty high up with the d ring towards the back. Ankle cuffs also need a ring towards the back, and the wrist cuffs the loop ends up on the inner part of my wrists. I’m dripping already, just thinking about how this setup works. Lets see, a couple of very short chains, the locks, a gag and a blindfold. Need the vibrator, and before I get all tangled up lets pull the hair back into a high ponytail. The spare room has a wooden floor that works great for this, and I think I have everything.

I stick the suction cup on the vibrator on the floor near the bed, so now its standing straight up. Take the small gold chain and clip each end to one of my nipples. Muscles clench inside as the pain pulses through me. The ball gag is next, fits in my mouth just barely and securely locks behind my head. I always have an adrenaline surge at this point, I’ve learned the nipple chain and the gag are about all I need to be wet enough to slide onto the vibrator. It fills me, pushing its way in and suddenly I’m full. Small chains and locks hold my thighs to my ankles, and now I can only raise my ass about three inches up. Its enough so I can slide up and down, but not enough to be able to climb off the thing. I turn it on medium, and then my skirt falls down over it, hiding it from view. I look at the clock and realize I don’t have much time. usually at this point I take a few minutes and get myself off, but its too close to mess around, I’ll have to wait.

I put the blindfold over my eyes, and it ties securely around the ponytail, holding it in place. My heart is hammering and suddenly the vibe sounds all so much louder. okay, all set – my hands go to the back loop on my collar. One click, two clicks and now I’ve done it. My hands are locked to my collar. There’s keys, one is in the nightstand drawer about threee feet from me matter of fact. It might as well be in another house because the suction on the vibe does not slide or move, and I do not have any means too get off the thing. I’m stuck here until he releases me. As always, I can’t help but think what if something happens to him, what if he doesn’t get home on time, what will I do.

The freaking out about my helplessness fades out, taken over by the buzz between my legs. I was wet before, but as my hips rock back and forth, I can feel my juices drip down one leg, dripping onto the floor. The medium buzz seems like it should be enough, I should be able to get off… but there’s absolutely no pressure against my clit and that will keep me close but won’t get me there. The chains clink as I move against them, knowing its fruitless but can’t sit still just the same.

I hear the car pull into the garage, and a voice muttering as steps come through the kitchen. A trail of pussy juice runs down my other leg now, oh god, I’m hot. I want it, I want to come, I’m breathing harder now and I hear the door open. He’s talking to someone, oh my god. I blush, I can feel it all over my body. and then he’s walking away, and over the buzz and the craving to come I realize he’s on his cell phone. Isn’t he? He must be. There can’t be anyone with him…can there?

I’m getting closer, oh god if he’d just flick my clit I could come, pulling my hands against my collar, want so badly to reach down in front of me and take care of it myself. I can’t, I know I can’t but still I pull against the locks, the chains holding me down, oh god I just want to come. He’s suddenly in front of me, telling me I look hot, tugging up on the small chain between my nipples. I rise up as much as I can, to keep from having my little nubs pulled off, and my ankles are protesting, I’m pulling so hard.

Then he reachs down between my legs and flicks my clit, just once. The sudden snap against me startles, I push my hips up and pull my body down, forgetting about the nipple chain for just a second. He calls me greedy and then drops the chain as he walks away. I’d be screaming at him, come back here, help me, touch me, lick me, please please, please… but its worthless, the gag keeps everything sounding like a general moan, he has no idea how close, and how far away I am to coming.

I feel his hands behind me – and the snaps on the skirt come undone. The difference in air temperature is subtle but cool enough that I can feel every drop that has run down my body from my slit, god I am so wet, so close…and hes licking my ear, warm breath and wetness, distracted me, and bamn, off come the nipple clamps. OH my the blood rushes back in, the tingle going up to a fine ache, so hard and now so sensitive. He knows, must know how much I want to come, puts his mouth on my poor pinched nubs, sucks on them while turning the vibe up, ever faster, as he sucks and then nibbles. I’m still humping on the toy, pushing my hips back and forth trying to get him to touch my clit.

Not only does he avoid my hips, he manages to turn the vibe down to low before he up and leaves me. I’m whimpering and I can hear the shower in the background, which means I’ll be here a bit. Some nights it was most the night before I was unlock, others I quickly found my self up on the bed chained to the posts, so I never knew what he had planned. The hum in my hips is lower, but I’m still wet, and the dripping isn’t getting any less. There’ll be a wet spot when I get up, for sure.

I’m still sliding up and down the best I can, concentrating on the vibe, when his hands flick my nipples again. He sucks them each briefly, and then the pinch is back – he’s put the chain back on, and the ache is worse, did he tighten them, or am I just oversensitive at this point? His hands are fussing behind my head, I hear a click, and he’s pulling the gag out of my mouth as he tells me – not a word or it goes back. My wrists come free with two more clicks, but not for long as he attaches them to the chain between thigh and ankle. Now my breasts are pushed out even more than they were, I’m off balance.

Next thing I know, my mouth is being pushed open by his cock. Pushes in ever so slowly, pulling my body closer with the nipple chain. Buries my face in his groin, and then holds me there. My Mouth is full, cheeks bulge outwards, lips stretched around him and he holding me there. He once told me how he likes to rest his cock in my mouth, doesn’t care if he comes as long as I’ve got my mouth wrapped around him he’s happy. Between him and the vibe I’m stuffed.

He slides almost out and then back, slowly fucking my face. He throbs and twitches in my mouth, my face starts to ache and I’m pleased when he tires of this. He starts kissing me and I can feel his body close in front of me. I’m pushing my hips up and our tongues are tangling when he pulls off the nipple clamps.

I moan into his mouth and he suddenly starts flicking against my clit, increasing the pressure, turns the vibe up and suddenly squeezes my clit hard. I burst, too much sensation, the climax ripples up inside me and I scream into his mouth. A fresh wave of juice flows out of me and I start to wilt against him. He’s holding me and kissing me with one hand behind me, I hear clicking but its not until he pulls me up I realize my locks are undone, I’m free from the floor and the buzz inside me. We fall onto the bed, and so the evening begins…

No comments: