Saturday, August 16, 2008

Used and loving it

I’m damp. Well, more than damp. The air on my naked chained body under my skirt has heightened my arousal and all I really want is is him inside me. Some men just like to fuck. He’d much rather play around and fuck with my mind before ever fucking my body. He bends me over the counter, flips up the skirt and slowly plays with my slit, rubbing just one finger back and forth on the wetness between the chains. Whatcha want is what he’s asking me, but my brain has shut down, incapable of sentences I just wanna fuck him, wanna come for him, however he wants.

The Zipper on his jeans is loud as it opens, the heat off his body against my ass, as he rubs the head of his cock up and down. God I want him, tell him so, and he rudely shoves his cock inside me, hard inside me, pure heat filling me. He tells me if I’m good I just might get more of that, pulls out abruptly and the emptiness in my pussy is so much more pronounced knowing what I could have but don’t.. He pulls me back on my feet, unclasps the skirt and tells me to step out of it as it falls.

Unbuttoning my shirt he pushes me to my knees, tightens and then tugs on the chain between my tits pulling my face into his crotch, rubbing his cock against my mouth. I can smell my juices on him, and he pushes against my mouth. The throbbing heat of him, the taste of me, inside my mouth. I’m licking and twirling his cock as he thrusts again into my mouth, a little harder this time, and as I start to back off, he threads his hands in my hair and pulls me even farther into his crotch. Before I know it he’s fucking my face, keeping his tempo up, thrusting into my mouth. My knees ache, the chains bouncing against my chest and rubbing between my legs, so aware of them while the hot hardness of him invades my face again and again.

The tempo picks up; I shift the angle slightly so I can get more of him in my mouth; and suddenly it all lines up perfectly, and I can feel the head of his cock push into my throat. I can’t even lick him anymore as the speed increases, too fast, too deep, I’m out of control, just a mouth to pleasure him with, nothing more. I can feel the trembling starting from his toes upward, he’s telling me to take it, take it all, swallow him, swallow his come, he’s gonna come in my throat. I can feel the twitching against my tonsils, and instead of rocking out, he pushes farther in and I can feel the heat of him splashing in my throat. Too deep to taste him, he shoots down my throat, I can’t swallow, hold my breath, wait for him to finish, pull back a little so I can breath again. He shifts,and catching my breath I lick him clean in my mouth as he softens.

No comments: