Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wake-up call

Asleep, brain wandering around in mysterious foggy dreams. Something kept nudging me, but don’t want to wake up. Want to go on floating in my semi-conscious world. Something ‘s tickling, I’m stretching, couldn’t make sense of it, my arms didn’t seem to work right. My legs, something heavy’s holding my legs, a tremor flowed through me, and a flash flew through my brain, feels good. Feels so good, why can’t I move my legs, oh yes, that feels good too, something wet on my thigh, something nudging me. And then I’m awake, out of my slumber, waking with a gasp, then heavy breathing my god I’m going to come, my clit on fire. Clit being sucked so hard, oh my, he’s got his mouth on me, my legs held in his hands, his stubble brushing against my skin. I can feel the waves crashing, so intense, his mouth on me, my wetness dripping down my thighs, his tongue fucking me, so good, so tense, so high. YES, I’m coming, coming hard on his mouth coming hard against him, god so hot, the waves flow over and I’m almost out of my mind, intensity, heat, colors swirling, Can’t think through a complete sentence, too good to be true, love it when he eats me, licks me, tugs on my clit, come so hard on his mouth, so erotic waking up in the midst of it all, god the man is so damn hot. Love the way his twisted mind works, how he treasures me and then tortures me, uses my own body against me, just want to come again, yes, yes, yes…

No comments: