Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just want couple of things...

Wet, so wet just thinking about him. He would come through that door any minute. A bouncey step in, a sly smile on his face, the shine in his eyes as he asks me what’s up. I had plans this time. Hell I had plans every time, I just didn’t always let on they were my ideas, sometimes he thought he’d talked me around to his way of thinking when all along I planned on getting him naked. He just never knew what to expect when he came through the door.

I wanted him collared, Black leather locked round his neck, on his knees, in front of me. Get him naked, cuffs on his ankles and wrists, have him bathe me and massage me, cook dinner for me with nothing but black leather strapping decorating his body. Lock a restraint around his cock, have him crawling on the floor sucking my toes for me. He loves going down on me, he’s damn good at it. Just my own twist in the whole adventure when I can have his face chained deep in my crotch, little padlocks holding him where I want him for as long as I desire.

God, suck his cock til its hard, keep him shaved smooth, wrap a harness around him and snap it closed a tad too tightly. Watch his cock and balls swell, deny him the release he seeks. Listen to the locks on his wrist cuffs clink as he pulls against them. Taste and tease him on and off all night, bury my face in his groin and pull back, knowing he’d like to grab my head and fuck my face.

Want him to ask me for it, ask me to suck on him, ask me to tie him, restraint him. Sit on his face and all but smother him. Ask me to make him scream, beg me to take his ass, beg me to take him over. Chain his wrists to the bed, and his ankles too, Suck his cock and lube his ass. Watch his body shake and push my fingers in his ass have him scream, and beg me to fuck him with my hands, with my toys. Slowly slide a lubed toy up his behind while he watches me. Slap his cock around a little as I turn the vibe on inside him. Pinch his nipples and clamp them. Little pretty jewelry hanging from the nubs, my tongue fucking his mouth, my hands on his body, my pussy wrapped around his cock.

No comments: