Monday, September 8, 2008

And the answer is...

Just because I can doesn't mean I will. Just because I shouldn't doesn't mean I won't.

If Life is what happens when you're making other plans, and rules are made to be broken; Then its all an adventure, and every turn in the road will lead to a different path.

Ever wonder if there's a parallel universe out there? That you made a different decision and a slightly different you is living with that result somewhere else? I'd like a moment to ask those other me's about the other answers. The ones I thought about and even the ones I never considered.Don't really believe the answers would impact this reality, just curious as to what other life i could be living elsewhere.

Is everything fated from the beginning or does every point of our existence create the next?


No comments: