Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pleasure from pain

Ow.oh. yeah. Oh. Ouch. Hurts. Harder.harder. please please… please. Harder. But its all moans and mumbles behind the ball gag in my mouth.

Ankles chained together, wrists chained together, short chain locking them so I’m on my knees bending backwards, chest pushed forward. Black leather cuffs matching the collar locked upon my neck, knees spread wide with my pussy exposed, and the blindfold keeps me from knowing exactly when or where the flogger will hit next. Slapping my pussy til I’m on the edge of coming and then it stops. Fingers twisting my nipples, mouth sucking the nubs hard, pulling my tits into his mouth. I want… so want...to come. But he knows my every squirm, is aware just how close, can anticipate the shivers and pull away just before the muscles spasm. Then the nubs are being squeezed my fingers…and ouch! Nipple clamps. I’m breathing harder as the pain courses through my body, only thinking about my tender tits and the cold chain between my breasts against my overheated body.

Hot breath in my ear as he nibbles on my earlobe, the sharp pain starting to fade more towards an ache, and I’m pushing my damp pussy into the air. Hoping, ever hoping he’ll touch me, push me over this razor edge I’m on, almost coming but not quite there, need just a little more sensation. Pushes me in pulses which keeps me there so long I start worry my body isn’t going to get there, won’t let me come, why can’t I get there, and Smack! Ow! Hes spanking my clit with the flogger, holding my pussy lips wide so he hits square on target and oh my god its there, right there, I’m going to…come, oh my keep going and I’ll come for him, come on him, please please please.!

And then he manages to hit hard against my clit while pulling the nipple clamps high in the air and I fall over, black out a second and the climax hits. His mouth suddenly on my clit, and the clamps are off my body. The blood pulses back into my nipples and I’m over the wall, muscles spasm and I scream into the little pink ball as the colors swirl in my head. OH my god yes, so intense, and I’m still coming, wetness flowing from my body.

I must have spaced out there for a second as my body shudders, because when I open my eyes again the blindfold is gone and I can see him in the candlelight lying against me. His mouth on my nipples again and his hands are busy behind me, unlocking and unchaining my limbs while I am still coming against him. Then I’m clinging to him as he tells me how hot I am, how he loves to make me come, how he is so turned on by my body and how it reacts to him. The gag is off but I’m not up to making full sentences yet. Just as well, the words would be swallowed by his mouth, pressed hot and wet against mine.


Once again he’s taken a small thought, a tiny bit of fantasy and makes the thoughts tame compared to the experience. God the man is hot and between us its nothing but flames. One of these days we will simply combust, leaving nothing behind but a pile of ashes.

No comments: