Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A bit about my boytoy

On his knees… bad or not that’s where he should be. Hair pulled tight behind him, collar around his neck with one of many teeny tiny locks I own. A harness on his cock, holding him back from full erection, with bikini jockey shorts over it. A heavy steel circle locked above his balls, pulling them away from his body and reminding him with every step just who owns his cock and balls. Two hard nipples begging for attention. Once of these days I’ll have them pierced, I can picture the chains I’ll lock to the rings and use to control him. Hands crossed and clipped behind his back whenever I have no other use for them. Cuffs on the wrists and the ankles, removed for the shower but not much else.

Occasionally he awaits me kneeling on the floor, small chain running from the ball stretcher to a hidden eyehook in the floor. Then I have his hands clipped to the back of his collar and his ankle cuffs clipped to thigh cuffs on him. Those are the days I enter the house and stand over his face, my pussy getting sucked and licked til I’m dripping and I see the precome dripping from him. Sometimes I let him up for a romp, sometimes I walk away leaving him chained there by his balls til I want company.

His cock trying to get hard and his balls swollen, the feel of his mouth nibbling on my skin, from my toes to my hip, to my nipples and the side of my neck is a big turn on. A body massage heats me up and relaxes my muscles so I can come all so much easier. His hands all over me, touching and teasing my tender spots. Sucking on my breasts, flicking the nubs with his tongue, if he gets them sensitive enough and then twists them slightly with his fingers it will get me off. Have him on his back, sit on his face, full contact with his mouth. His tongue keeping up with my dripping pussy, and my weight settles further upon him. The wet pressure against him, dependant on my whims to breath, sucking my clit, making me come again. His chin, his face covered in my juices
.

No comments: