Wednesday, September 24, 2008

For the Submissive Boytoy

If you want to be owned -
Button down shirts or polos. Tucked into jeans.

Sleeveless Tshirts. Cutoffs. All good.
Definitely men’s bikini panties. Maybe womens.
Either face kept shaved, no stubble or -
Beard or Goatee – kept neat, no straggly ends.
Hair should be pulled back or braided to be presentable to me.
Brush your hair everyday. Condition it, treat it, indulge it.
If long enough I will use it braided to restrain you.
Nails stay clean and manicured. No rough edges.
I scratch you. You do not scratch me.
Your cock and balls should be shaved clean.

No hair. No fuss. No stubble.
When out and about with me and friends you will wear a cock ring or cage so either you will be held hard all night or unable to get hard all night, reminding you what/who you are.
Three alcoholic drinks in a day is plenty. Exceptions with permission
Gym or exercise everyday. Cardio and strength training both.
Til you lose 50 pounds. Yes I mean it. It can take two years, but 50.
No special diet, just no baked goods, candy, soda, or sweets.
Any dieting more than that is your choice, I do not care.
The only dessert you should have or want is my pussy.
You will beg me for it.
No coming by yourself. None.

You must be with me... or have my permission.
Your cock is mine. No playing with it unless instructed.
If I can lock your cock up then I may consider sharing you
You will lick up your cum no matter where it has landed.
A list of items to aquire, (over time is fine): Collar. Cuffs. Cock Ring.
Cock cage or harness to keep you from getting stiff.

Clover nipple clamps. A leash to attach to your cock cage.
A flogger.
A dildo for your ass. A paddle.
Clone a bone kit.

No I’m not kidding. I will have a copy of your cock.
Someday you will beg me to fuck your ass with it.
You will find a fella that would appeal to me that you will share me with.
You will send me a note every week of things you’d like to do or try,
-either in a list or description or a fantasy.
When possible, you will cook for me.

You will bathe me. You will shave me.
You will paint my toenails. You will massage me.
You will eat me, you will worship my ass, you will feast on my tits.
You will fuck me and eventually be fucked by me.
You will be owned.
You will be mine.
And we’ll go from there…

No comments: