Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just tell me

Want me? I’ll wait for you at your place until you get there. Tell me. Tell me I need to bathe and shave and be ready. I’ll put on the collar for you. I’ll wear the nipple clamps tight for you. I’ll strip and climb on your bed. I’ll tie that vibe in me, against my clit, til I can’t move it. I’ll chain my ankles together so I can’t get away if its what you want. I’ll blindfold myself and turn the vibe on high. I’ll take that little pink ball gag and tie it tightly in my mouth, so no one hears the moans. I’ll cuff my wrists behind me and attach them to my ankles, leaving me vulnerable, for you. I’ll be there, cuffed and collared and filled, restrained so I can’t move, for you. I’ll be dripping, on the edge of coming, waiting for you to push me over the edge. I’ll be sweating and panting, eager for you to arrive. I’ll be in your bed, waiting. Just tell me that’s where you want me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ask now, see trainable told you so.

Anonymous said...

YES